Cinnamon Raisin Protein Balls
yield: 10 servingsprep time: 10 minscook time: 0 mins
Inspired by cinnamon raisin oatmeal cookies, these delicious protein balls make the perfect healthy dessert or quick snack to satisfy any sweets cravings!
- 80g rolled oats
- 80g almond butter
- 30g plant-based vanilla protein powder
- 3 tbsp sugar-free maple flavored syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp raisins
- Pinch of salt
- Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Scoop out a spoonful of mixture and roll into a ball. Repeat until all the mixture is used up.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Protein balls will keep in the fridge for 1-2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- You may substitute almond butter with any other neutral-tasting nut or seed butter.
- You may substitute maple syrup with any other viscous liquid sweetener eg. honey, agave syrup or other sugar-free syrups.
- The amount of almond butter to rolled oats ratio will depend on the consistency of your almond butter. If the mixture appears too dry, add a little bit more nut butter. If it's too wet, ad a little bit more rolled oats.
© Chloe Ting Recipes – https://chloeting.com/recipes/cinnamon-raisin-protein-balls