This chocolate banana mug cake is like instant banana bread in a mug! It's also vegan and free from gluten, grain and sugar. Healthy, delicious and ready in under 2 minutes!
Prep Time 1 min
Cooking Time 1-2 mins
- In a microwave-safe mug or bowl, add banana and mash it with a fork.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except chocolate chips, and mix very well until combined.
- Stir in half of the chocolate chips. Then sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chips on top.
- Microwave for 60-90 seconds or until done. Enjoy!
- Cooking time can vary depending on your microwave. Take care not to overcook your mug cake or it will come out dry! Microwave for 60 seconds and if it's not done by then, microwave in 10 second intervals.
- You may substitute cashew butter with any other nut or seed butter of choice.
- You may substitute almond milk with any other milk of choice.
- Mug cakes don't tend to keep well so it's best enjoyed immediately while warm!