Matcha Protein Pancakes
yield: 2 servingsprep time: 5 minscook time: 10 mins
Light and fluffy matcha protein pancakes made in a blender with no sugar or refined grains, just oats and lots of good proteins. Easy, nutritious and delicious!
- 130g oat flour
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 3 eggs
- 120g plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp monk fruit erythritol sweetener
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp matcha powder
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 5-6 fresh strawberries, sliced in halves
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp matcha powder
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth, pausing to scrape down the sides if necessary.
- Heat up a nonstick skillet over low heat. Spoon a ladleful of batter onto skillet, and cook for 1 minute before flipping and cooking the other side for 1 minute. Repeat until you use up all the batter.
- Plate up your pancakes and top with more yogurt, maple syrup, fresh strawberries and a dusting of matcha powder. Enjoy!
- You can make oat flour by processing dry rolled oats in a blender or food processer until the texture resembles coarse sand.
- Use any brand protein powder you like. I recommend vanilla flavor for this recipe as it will compliment the matcha flavor best.
- Use unflavored, unsweetened Greek yogurt for the best texture and flavor. Vanilla Greek yogurt also works but you might want to use less sweetener than the recipe calls for.
- Feel free to substitute monk fruit erythritol sweetener with your favorite sweetener.
- Use a sugar-free maple syrup or alternative liquid sweetener if you are avoiding any sugar.
- Use a good quality matcha powder for the best flavor
© Chloe Ting Recipes – https://chloeting.com/recipes/matcha-protein-pancakes