Delicious protein packed bliss balls to satisfy your sugar cravings. It has a good balance of carbs, protein and fat from the Medjool dates, hazelnuts and strawberries to help keep you satiated for a long time!
Prep Time 10 mins
Cooking Time -
- Soak dates in warm water for 5-10mins until softened but not mushy.
- Add softened dates, plant protein powder, cacao powder, salt and sweetener into a food processor, then process until well combined.
- Finally, add your hazelnuts to the food processor and give it a quick blitz. This mixture will be your bliss ball coating. Don't over-process here if you want a good crunch to it.
- Take your strawberries and wrap them individually in a layer of your bliss ball coating and you're done!
- You can also fill these balls with nut butter instead of fruit, it also tastes amazing.
- Freeze dried strawberries will lose its crunch when stored in fridge.
- Use your favorite nuts. I like hazelnuts but you can always use almonds.
- I used sachi inchi protein powder as it has a slight nutty taste to it. Feel free to use your favorite protein powder.
- If your bliss ball coating is too dry due to the protein powder, simply add a little almond milk or water and continue processing. Make sure you only add a little at a time to avoid your mixture getting too wet.