Reese's Peanut Butter Cups but make it healthy… These dark chocolate butter cups are low in sugar and so delicious! They're super easy to whip up as well. The perfect gift for your valentine or loved ones!
Prep Time 20 mins
Cooking Time -
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler. No need to temper chocolate as you want it to be soft to bite into.
- Pour half the melted chocolate into silicone mold. Gently tap mold on bench to eliminate any air bubbles, and swirl it around to coat the sides with chocolate as well.
- Put in fridge for 20 minutes to set.
- Once set, fill the center of each one with peanut butter. I used a small spoon for this, but you can use a piping bag if you want.
- Chill in fridge for 10-20 minutes to harden.
- Pour remaining chocolate on top of each one to seal. Gently tap mold again to eliminate air bubbles.
- Chill in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove each chocolate from mold. Enjoy!
- Use any chocolate you like! Use sugar-free chocolate to make this treat sugar-free.
- Use smooth peanut butter for velvety chocolate cups or use crunchy peanut butter for more texture.
- Feel free to use any other nut butter as the filling if you don't like peanut butter.
- I used heart-shaped silicone mold for these but you can use any shape you like. If you don't have chocolate molds, you can also make these with little muffin liners.