This mango chia pudding is delicious and only requires 3 ingredients to make! The natural sweetness of mango means there is no need for any sweetener in this recipe. It's the perfect quick and healthy meal to prepare before going to bed so you have breakfast ready to go the next day!
Prep Time 2 mins
Cooking Time -
- Combine chia seeds and almond milk in a jar or a big bowl and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, peel and dice half a mango and puree the other half in a blender or food processor.
- In two serving jars or bowls, spoon in chia pudding and mango puree in layers. Top with diced mango and desiccated coconut and serve.
- You can use any milk you like in place of almond milk.
- The mango is sweet enough that you don't need to add sweeteners to this, but you can add a few drops of stevia or any sweetener of choice if you want to.
- You can make the chia pudding and mango puree ahead of time but just be sure to store them separately. In the morning, simply assemble and you have breakfast ready in no time!
- Chia pudding will keep in the fridge for 5 days. Mango puree will keep for 2 days.