3-ingredient, low-carb bread magic that you need to try for yourself to believe! The taste and texture is so similar to regular bread you will never believe this is made with peanut butter in under 2 minutes in the microwave!
Prep Time 2 mins
Cooking Time 2 mins
- Mix all ingredients in a microwave-safe mug until combined.
- Microwave on 800w power for 1.5-2 minutes or until cooked.
- Let bread cool slightly before tipping out and slicing with a bread knife.
- Serve as is, or toasted, with butter, pesto, nut butter, fruits or your favorite spreads and toppings!
- Use natural peanut butter with no other added ingredients (except for salt) for best results.
- Make sure you use a large mug (16 oz) that is of a standard shape otherwise the bread might not cook evenly.
- Make sure you adjust the power of your microwave to 800w to cook this bread otherwise it might not cook evenly.
- You can eat the bread as is but I prefer to toast the slices slightly first.