These super scrumptious peanut butter cookies only require 3 ingredients and they are SO easy to make. Plus they're low carb and sugar free. No excuse not to give these a try!
Prep Time 10 mins
Cooking Time 10 mins
- Preheat oven to 180°C / 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients until thoroughly mixed.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Shape dough into cookies. Take a tablespoonful of dough and roll it into a ball with your hands, then place on cookie sheet. Repeat until you use up all the dough.
- Flatten the cookie dough balls by pressing down on each one with a fork in a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cookies are golden brown.
- Remove cookies from oven and let cool completely before eating or storing.
- Cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 3-5 days.
- Use a natural peanut butter that is salted for this recipe. If you use a brand that is unsalted, add 1/2 tsp of salt to the batter before mixing.
- If you want, you can add sugar free chocolate chips or chopped nuts. Simple stir them into the batter before forming cookie dough balls.