Made with only 4 ingredients and free from dairy, gluten and sugar, these delicious vegan banana chocolate chip breakfast bars are perfect for a quick breakfast or a filling snack on the go.
Prep Time 5 mins
Cooking Time 15 mins
- Preheat oven to 180°C / 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash bananas with a fork or potato masher.
- Add rolled oats, peanut butter and salt to mixing bowl. Mix to combine.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Transfer mixture to a nonstick baking dish (line with parchment paper if not nonstick).
- Bake for 15 minutes or until an inserted stick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before slicing. Enjoy!
- Store cooled slices in an airtight container in room temperate for up to 3 days or in the fridge for 3-5 days.
- I used sugar-free dark chocolate chips for this, but you can use milk or white chocolate chips if you like.
- Make sure you use ripe bananas for the perfect texture and natural sweetness.
- Be sure to use certified gluten-free oats if you have gluten-sensitivity.