A stack of decadent chocolate pancakes that is delicious, good for you, and only requires 5 ingredients and 10 minutes to make! It's also gluten and dairy free. You have to try this for breakfast!
Prep Time 10 mins
Cooking Time 10 mins
- In a food processor, add all ingredients for the pancakes and process until combined and smooth. Let batter stand for 5-10 minutes. Then, process again for about 30 seconds.
- Heat up a non-stick skillet over low heat. Spoon a ladleful of batter onto skillet, and cook for 1-2 minutes before flipping and cooking the other side for 1 minute. Repeat until you use up all the batter.
- While waiting for the pancakes to cook, make the sauce by combining coconut yogurt, cocoa powder and maple syrup in a bowl until smooth.
- Plate up your pancakes, drizzle chocolate yogurt sauce on them and top with blueberries and desiccated coconut. Enjoy!
- You may substitute maple syrup with any other liquid sweetener of choice.
- Make sure you use gluten free certified oats to keep this recipe gluten free if you are sensitive to gluten.
- If your batter is too thick, you can add a splash or water or plant milk to thin it out.