A hearty Tex-Mex salad that requires no cooking and can be whipped up in minutes! Perfect for a quick & easy, healthy & filling lunch, side dish or dip to go with chips. It's vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free and soy-free to accommodate a number of dietary restrictions.
Prep Time 10 mins
Cooking Time -
4 - 6
- Drain and rinse the cans of corn and black beans.
- Finely dice red onion, chop cilantro, and small dice tomatoes and avocados.
- Add all the ingredients and seasonings to a large mixing bowl. Toss until combined. Taste and season with more lime juice or salt if needed. Enjoy!
- Any leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 3 days.
- Serve this salad as a side or a light lunch on its own. It's also the perfect dish to bring to a picnic or a potluck party on a warm summer day!