A super easy, lazy, cheesy BBQ chicken pizza recipe that takes less than 5 minutes to throw together. It’s very versatile as you can pretty much top the pizza with whatever you like. The perfect meal for when you don’t feel like cooking!
Prep Time 3 mins
Cooking Time 12 mins
1 - 2
- Preheat oven according to pizza base package instructions.
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces using a knife or kitchen scissors. Marinate chicken with BBQ sauce for at least 10 minutes or overnight.
- Spread half of the BBQ sauce all over the pizza base.
- Top pizza with chicken, bocconcini cheese, goat cheese, bell peppers and more BBQ sauce if desired.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and golden.
- Remove from oven, cut into slices and enjoy!
- I used cauliflower pizza base but you can use any pizza base that suits your dietary requirements eg. whole wheat, gluten-free etc.
- I used store-bought sugar-free BBQ sauce for convenience. If you cannot find any good healthy ones in store where you are, you can make your own using the BBQ sauce recipe here .
- I used rotisserie chicken because that’s what I have in the fridge, but you can use any leftover proteins you prefer.
- Use any cheeses you like! Omit or substitute with dairy-free cheese if lactose-intolerant.