4-ingredient chocolate pudding that is sugar-free, high protein and vegan. It’s decadent, rich, creamy and silky smooth. And the best part? It only takes 5 minutes to whip up! The perfect healthy sweet treat!
Prep Time 40 mins
Cooking Time -
- Add tofu, almond milk, maple syrup (if using) and salt to a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Roughly chop up chocolate and melt it in a microwave-safe bowl in 15 second intervals in the microwave. Alternatively, you can melt chocolate using the double-boiler method.
- Add melted chocolate to the blender. Blend until smooth and completely combined with tofu mixture.
- Transfer mixture to 4 serving glasses or bowls. Let set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or overnight. Serve cold and garnish with raspberries and desiccated coconut.
- Make sure you let the tofu come to room temperature before you use it. Otherwise, the melted chocolate can solidify when it mixes with the tofu mixture and the pudding can become grainy.
- Make sure you use silken tofu for this recipe.
- I used sugar-free dark chocolate but you can use milk chocolate if you want.
- Maple syrup is optional if you want the pudding to be a little bit sweeter. Feel free to adjust the amount used according to your preference for sweetness and feel free to substitute it with any other liquid sweetener.
- Feel free to substitute almond milk with any other plant-based milk.