Cold noodles tossed with shredded chicken and thinly sliced cucumber, dressed in a savory, tangy sesame sauce. A super easy, light and refreshing dish that is perfect for summer!
Prep Time 5 mins
Cooking Time 5 mins
- Make the sauce by mixing all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl until combined.
- Julienne cucumber.
- Cook noodles according to package instructions. Drain noodles immediately once cooked, and rinse until cold running water.
- Transfer noodles to serving bowls. Top each one with half the shredded chicken, cucumber, cilantro and sauce. Finish with a sprinkle of toasted sesame seeds. Enjoy!
- For the chicken, simply shred any leftover rotisserie chicken or poached chicken breast. Or you can make it from scratch following the instructions for shredded chicken here.
- I used egg noodles but almost any noodles or long pasta will work for this recipe.
- If you cannot find seedless cucumber, you may use normal cucumber - simply remove the seeds before julienning. You can of course leave the seeds in too if that’s your preference!
- Feel free to substitute maple syrup with any other sweetener of choice to make this dish sugar-free.