An incredibly easy and healthy, tasty and peachy baked oats recipe that will keep you satiated. Topped with some nut butter and your favorite fruits, it's bound to become your new breakfast staple or go-to snack!
Prep Time 2 mins
Cooking Time 20 mins
- Preheat oven to 180°C / 356 °F.
- Combine rolled oats, milk, cinnamon, vanilla extract, sweetener and nuts in a bowl.
- Taste the mixture and adjust to your preferred sweetness, then, if desired, add an egg and mix until combined. Egg is optional but is good for extra protein.
- Transfer mixture into an oven-safe / cast iron pan. Pop berries and fruit on top and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Drizzle nut butter and honey to serve!
- Add less milk if you want your oats more crunchy and more milk if you want your rolled oats to be softer.
- Egg is optional! I've made it with and without the egg. They taste the same!
- Use your favourite sweetener. You can use maple syrup, honey, monk fruit, and etc.