A sweet and healthy alternative to regular ice cream. This frozen treat is so easy to make, and full of protein, healthy fats and nutrients. Enjoy for dessert or as a snack at any time.
Prep Time 5 mins
Cooking Time -
- Freeze some greek yogurt in an ice tray.
- Blend the frozen yogurt cubes with blue spirulina and your chosen sweetener.
- Top it with berries, nuts, crisps, puffs etc. or any other toppings you like.
- If you don't have spirulina you can replace it with your favorite fruits in the blender.
- If you are lactose intolerant, use lactose free greek yogurt or coconut/soy yogurt.
- Can use monk fruit or stevia as sweeteners.