A super indulgent chocolate cake that takes just one minute to whip up in the microwave and is healthy? Yes please! It's gluten free with sugar free options too.
Prep Time 2 mins
Cooking Time 1 min
- In a microwavable mug, mix together first four ingredients until no lumps remain.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients except for chocolate. Mix well.
- Microwave mixture for 30 seconds, stir, and stuff chocolate pieces in the centre of the mixture.
- Microwave for 40 more seconds or until done.
- Tip cake out onto a plate and dust with coconut flour for that "icing sugar" look if desired. Enjoy!
- Substitute maple syrup/agave with a few drops of stevia to make this sugar-free.
- Use any dairy or plant milk you like.
- Cooking time can vary depending on your microwave. Take care not to overcook to prevent the cake from becoming too dry.
- You can use other flour too if you prefer. Coconut flour usually absorbs more liquid so adjust accordingly.