Spinach dip doesn’t have to be loaded with fat and calories - try this version made from low-fat Greek yogurt! It’s high in protein, nutritious but still creamy and delicious. Serve it with your favorite veggie sticks and crackers or use it as a spread for wraps and sandwiches!
Prep Time 5 mins
Cooking Time 1 min
- Prepare an ice bath.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add spinach and blanch for 30 seconds until wilted. Immediately drain and transfer to ice bath.
- Drain spinach and squeeze out excess liquid with your hands. Roughly chop spinach and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the rest of the ingredients and mix until combined. Stir in spinach and mix until combined. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Serve with your favorite veggie sticks or crackers. Enjoy!
- This spinach dip will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- Serve this spinach dip with your favorite veggie sticks or crackers, or use it as a spread in wraps or sandwiches.
- I recommend using low-fat Greek yogurt over non-fat version for this recipe. Fat in moderation is an important part of a healthy diet.
- Feel free to substitute dried parsley with any of your favorite herbs instead to switch up the flavors!