Start your morning right with these light and fluffy healthy blueberry pancakes! Made with green banana flour and Greek yogurt, they are low in carbs and high in protein. Serve with more yogurt and juicy fresh blueberries. Delicious!
Prep Time 5 mins
Cooking Time 15 mins
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together green banana flour and baking powder.
- In another mixing bowl, mix together monkfruit erythritol sweetener, yogurt, milk and egg until combined.
- Combined wet and dry ingredients, then gently fold in blueberries with a spatula.
- Heat up a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add a ladleful of batter to skillet and cook for 2 minutes, flip, and cook 2 minutes on the other side or until done.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Plate pancakes and top with more yogurt, blueberries and maple syrup. Enjoy!
- Green banana flour is high in fiber and resistant starch, meaning it’s very beneficial for your gut. It's also low GI. However if you don’t have it, you may substitute with 1 cup wholewheat flour or any all-purpose flour.
- Feel free to substitute monkfruit erythritol sweetener with any other sweetener of choice.
- For dairy-free, substitute milk with any plant-based milk and Greek yogurt with coconut yogurt or other plant-based yogurt.