Juicy, perfectly cooked salmon coated in a sticky, sweet and garlicky glaze. No oil needed! Serve this with salad for a light meal or with steamed rice or noodles for something more filling. Either way it is delicious!
Prep Time 5 mins
Cooking Time 10 mins
- In a small bowl, mix together honey, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar and minced garlic. Set aside.
- Pat dry salmon fillets with a paper towel.
- Heat up a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add salmon fillets. Season with a good sprinkle of salt and pepper. Let sear for 3-4 minutes then flip.
- Season the other side with salt and pepper and let sear for 3-4 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Turn the heat down to low and pour sauce all over salmon. It should sizzle immediately. Quickly flip salmon fillets to make sure the other side is glazed in the sauce too.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately with salad or steamed rice or noodles.
- No oil is needed for this recipe as salmon is naturally quite fatty and will release a bit of oil when cooking, so it will sear in its own oil!
- You may substitute apple cider vinegar with white vinegar or lemon/lime juice.