These granola bars are made with a mixture of nuts, seeds and a tiny bit of raisins for some natural sweetness. They are much lower in carbs, fat and sugar than traditional granola bar and are the perfect healthy snacks for on the go!
Prep Time 10 mins
Cooking Time 15 mins
- Preheat oven to 190°C / 375°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add egg and monk fruit sweetener. Mix until combined.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add almond butter and coconut oil. Microwave for 15-30 seconds until melted. Mix until combined, then add to the egg mixture and mix again until combined.
- Add in nuts, seeds, raisins and salt. Stir until combined.
- Pour mixture onto lined baking tray.
- Using lightly oiled hands, press down on mixture firmly to flatten to 0.5 in thickness. This is also to ensure all the ingredients are packed tightly and the bars won't fall apart after baking.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before slicing. Enjoy!
- These granola bars can be stored i an airtight container for 3-5 days in room temperature or up to 10 days in the fridge.
- Omit raisins or replace them with something with lower carbs eg. sugar free chocolate chips to make these bars carb free!