This soft and fluffy shaved ice is healthy and tastes absolutely amazing. It's perfect for hot summer days or if you want a low calories dessert. Serve with fruits and your favorite toppings and you won't get bored of it!
Prep Time 1 min
Cooking Time 5 mins
Prep sweetened frozen milk
- Pour 300ml of milk in 2 bowls respectively.
- Add in 2-4 drops of sweetener in each bowl based on how sweet you would like it. Mix well.
- In one bowl add 1/2 tsp of matcha powder and mix well to create matcha milk
- Pour mixtures into two separate molds that come along with the ice maker machine
- Freeze overnight or based on the machine instructions.
Make shaved ice
- Set up shaved ice machine as per instructions on the manual.
- Meanwhile chop up the melon into squares or scoop into round shapes. Cut up matcha daifuku and set both aside.
- In a medium to large bowl, shave the frozen milk and matcha milk alternatively as you wish until you get a mountain-like shape.
- Decorate the bowl with fruits and daifuku around the bowl.
- When ready to eat, drizzle a layer of the homemade or store bought condensed milk sauce over the toppings and shaved ice.
- Enjoy this mountain of deliciousness!
- You'll need a shaved ice machine for this recipe.
- You can buy condensed milk from stores.
- Feel free to use milk substitutes that suit your dietary needs. These toppings can also be substituted with other fruits of your choice as well.