Inspired by Moroccan flavours, this wholesome salad is filled with quinoa, juicy shredded chicken, chickpeas, wilted baby spinach and cherry tomatoes, and tossed in a spiced lemon vinaigrette. It’s the perfect light and refreshing meal for the warmer days!
Prep Time 10 mins
Cooking Time -
- Make dressing by whisking together all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl until combined.
- Wilt baby spinach by placing it in a microwave-safe container and microwaving on high for 1-2 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, add shredded chicken, quinoa, chickpeas, wilted spinach and cherry tomatoes. Drizzle dressing all over and toss to combine. Serve immediately.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- You can follow this recipe to make the shredded chicken. Just be sure to omit the oregano.
- Feel free to omit chicken or substitute with any other proteins you like.