Classic PB&J meets the famous TikTok baked oats hack - you literally can't go wrong. This recipe uses homemade chia jam with no added sugar so it's healthier too!
Prep Time 5 mins
Cooking Time 30 mins
Make chia jam
- Add raspberries to a pot. Mash them with a fork or potato masher, and cook over medium-low heat until mixture starts bubbling.
- Reduce heat to low, and add lemon juice, chia seeds and monk fruit erythritol sweetener. Continue cooking for 5 minutes, stirring frequently to avoid burning at the bottom of the pot.
- Remove from heat and transfer mixture to an air tight container and store in the fridge.
Make baked oats
- Preheat oven to 350°F / 180 °C.
- In a large mixing bowl, add milk, beaten egg, vanilla extract, monk fruit erythritol sweetener, salt and baking powder. Mix until combined.
- Stir in rolled oats and chopped pecans.
- Transfer mixture to a lightly greased baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven. Let cool slightly and top with peanut butter and chia jam just before serving. Enjoy!
- Chia jam can be made ahead of time and stored in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.
- You may make the chia jam with whatever berries you like!
- You may substitute monk fruit erythritol sweetener with any other sweetener of choice.
- Add less milk if you want your oats more crunchy and more milk if you want your rolled oats to be softer.