A deliciously refreshing smoothie bowl, full of fruit, fiber and flavor. Perfect as a nutritious breakfast or healthy snack, it's vegan, lactose and dairy-free and also super quick and easy to make!
Prep Time 10 mins
Cooking Time -
- Prepare your toppings by cutting the nectarine and berries.
- Put all ingredients for the smoothie base in a high speed blender or food processor. Process until smooth and creamy. You may add a splash of coconut water/plant milk/water to assist with blending if it's difficult. The texture you're looking for is thick and creamy, like slightly melted ice cream.
- Pour your smoothie base into a bowl and dress with your toppings of choice. Enjoy!
- Use whatever toppings you like! Some ideas to suit the pink theme are: pomegranate, figs, freeze dried strawberry, pink grapefruit and cherries.
- Cut your strawberries into little hearts to make this extra cute! UwU