Skip the line at Starbucks, try this homemade version of the ever so popular pumpkin spice latte instead! Making this signature fall drink at home is so easy and much healthier for you. Plus you can customize the spice blend to your taste!
Prep Time 5 mins
Cooking Time 2 mins
- Prepare espresso and set aside.
- Add all ingredients, except for espresso, to a pot. Stir until combined.
- Cook over medium heat until the mixture begins to simmer, then turn off the heat and blend the mixture with an immersion blender until frothy.
- Pour espresso into serving cup, and then top with the frothy milk mixture. Top with a sprinkle of ground cinnamon if desired. Enjoy!
- You may substitute all of the spices with 1/2-1 tsp pumpkin spice instead.
- Feel free to adjust the ratio of the spices to your liking!
- Feel free to top the latte with some light whipped cream!
- You may substitute maple syrup and monkfruit erythritol sweetener with any other sweeteners of choice.
- If you don’t have an immersion blender, you may use a regular stand blender or a milk frother instead. If you don’t have those either, you can add the hot mixture into a glass jar, close the lid, then shake vigorously for 1-2 minutes until it gets frothy. (Wrap the jar with a tea towel or put on oven mitts since it will be hot). Arm workout!