Taste the rainbow with this delicious and healthy vegan rainbow flatbread pizza! Loaded with colorful vegetables and hummus, it's not only a feast for your tummy but also for your eyes!
Prep Time 10 mins
Cooking Time 15 mins
- Preheat oven to 190°C / 375°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Dice all the vegetables.
- Spread hummus evenly on flatbread.
- Arrange diced vegetables neatly on top of the hummus, in the order of red onion, green bell pepper, corn kernels, cherry tomatoes, and finally red bell pepper.
- Spray topped flatbread lightly with cooking spray and bake for 10-15 minutes or until the red onion becomes slightly caramelized.
- Remove flatbread from oven. Top with black pepper. Cut into slices and enjoy!
- Feel free to use a flatbread that suits your dietary needs (eg. gluten free).
- Feel free to substitute any of the vegetables with something else of the same color.
- You may omit the cooking spray if avoiding fat.