A delicious healthy mug cake filled with raspberries and white chocolate chips that is ready in under 5 minutes! This recipe is sugar-free, dairy-free, vegan and can be made fat-free.
Prep Time 2 mins
Cooking Time 3 mins
- In a shallow mug or a bowl, add all dry ingredients and whisk until combined.
- Add wet ingredients and whisk until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Fold in white chocolate chips and press in a few raspberries. Microwave for 2-2.5 minutes or until cooked.
- Remove from microwave, top with more raspberries and white chocolate chips and enjoy immediately.
- Cooking time can vary depending on your microwave. If in doubt, always microwave for a shorter amount of time, then microwave in additional 10 second intervals as needed. You can always cook it more but you cannot uncook it!
- Feel free to use any other all-purpose flour of choice.
- I use oat milk for this recipe but feel free to use any milk you like.
- Feel free to substitute monkfruit erythritol sweetener with any other granulated sweetener of choice.
- For a fat-free version, you may replace oil with apple sauce. But note that the texture will change slightly.