Crispy salmon skin, tender salmon fillet, stir fried veggies and Japanese soba noodles. Delicious Asian flavors in a healthy, nutritious dish that's also super easy to make.
Prep Time 5 mins
Cooking Time 15-20 mins
- Pre-heat grill to 220°C / 420°F.
- Use a spiralizer or a shredder and shred the carrots and zucchini. In a pan, cook carrots first with some water and add in the zucchini after carrots are soft. Drain and set pan aside.
- In a separate pot, cook dried soba according to the package instructions.
- Put salmon fillet on a piece of parchment paper on a tray and grill the salmon for about 13 mins depending on the thickness of the salmons.
- Once the soba is cooked, drain and add it to the pan of cooked vegetables. Add in the soy sauce, coconut aminos, mirin, ginger powder.
- Stir fry over low/medium heat for a minute or two, ensuring that the soba and vegetables are mixed well. Once cooked, turn off heat and stir in sesame oil.
- Take the salmon out from the oven after 13 mins and add some of same sauce to it and pop it in the oven for another 2 mins.
- Dress with sesame seeds and enjoy!
- If you want the crispy salmon skin you see me eat in my videos, you just have to grill them. Peel the skin off and lay on cooking parchment paper and bake it until crispy. Make sure to pat dry and season with a good coating of salt before baking.
- For gluten-free option: omit the soy sauce or use gluten free soy sauce.
- I love soba noodles but you can always use ramen, rice noodles or whatever noodles you want.