Strawberry Matcha Latte - a twist to the classic matcha latte with deliciously refreshing strawberries. The most difficult part about making this drink is layering the ingredients, but it's worth it!
Prep Time 5 mins
Cooking Time -
- Add strawberries and monk fruit sweetener to a food processor. Pulse a few times until the strawberries turn into a chunky paste. Alternatively, you can also mash the strawberries with a fork in a bowl.
- In a small bowl, sift in matcha powder, then add hot water. Whisk with a matcha whisk until frothy.
- In the serving glass, spoon in strawberry mixture, then pour in milk and matcha. Do this slowly and gently if you want the pretty layers!
- I used skim milk for this recipe, but you may use your favorite plant-based milks instead to make this vegan!
- Feel free to substitute monk fruit sweetener with any other sweetener of choice.
- Feel free to adjust the amount of sweetener and matcha depending on your preference!