Creamy, tangy, cheesy, and packed with extra herbs and perfectly cooked shrimp, this version of TikTok's viral baked feta pasta is truly next level and totally worth the hype. You'll never go back to plain feta pasta after this.
Prep Time 5 mins
Cooking Time 35 mins
- Preheat oven to 200°C / 400 °F.
- Add cherry tomatoes, minced garlic, Italian herbs and a crack of pepper to a large baking dish. Drizzle 1 tbsp of olive oil over everything and toss to coat each tomato.
- Add feta cheese to the middle of the baking dish, and drizzle 1 tbsp of olive oil over it.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove baking dish from oven, add shrimp, and give everything a quick stir. Return to oven and bake for 6-8 minutes or until the shrimp is cooked.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to instructions on package. Save 60ml / 2 fl oz (1/4 cup) of cooking water, and drain pasta.
- Remove baking dish from oven. Give everything a quick stir. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Add drained pasta to baking dish and stir until each pasta is coated in the creamy sauce. Taste and season with more pepper if needed. Serve immediately.
- Use whatever pasta shape you like!
- Use a whole block of feta instead of crumbled feta for best results.
- Make sure your baking dish is the right size. If it's too large and there is too much room between the tomatoes, they might dry out.
- Substitute feta cheese with a vegan version to make this dish dairy free! Just make sure you don't add the cheese to the baking dish until the last 15 minutes or it will burn.
- Omit shrimp or replace it with other proteins of choice to suit your dietary needs!