This vegan chocolate yogurt parfait is not only delicious, it's healthy too! Layers of coconut yogurt, creamy chocolate tofu pudding, toasted chocolate granola and fresh berries. Make this for dessert to impress a special someone or make it for yourself when you're feeling something fancy for breakfast!
Prep Time 45 mins
Cooking Time 20 mins
- Slice raspberries into halves. (Save 2 for garnish!)
- In a mixing bowl, mix together coconut yogurt, maple syrup and vanilla extract until combined.
- To assemble, spoon into each serving glass the layers in the following order: granola, coconut yogurt, granola, chocolate tofu pudding, raspberries, yogurt, and finally top with more granola and berries. Enjoy!
- This parfait comes together super quickly if you prepare the chocolate tofu pudding and granola ahead of time!
- I recommend my low-sugar chocolate chip granola but feel free to use any other granola you like!
- Feel free to use any other plant-based yogurt instead of coconut yogurt. Just be sure to check the ingredient list and make sure there is no added sugar or additives!
- Feel free to substitute maple syrup with any other liquid sweetener. Granulated sweetener is fine too, but will take longer to dissolve in the yogurt.