This chocolatey, velvety mousse is a healthified treat that tastes amazing, can still help you hit your protein intake goals AND is super quick & easy to make! Best of all, it suits a number of dietary requirements as it's vegan, lactose and dairy-free.
Prep Time 10 mins
Cooking Time -
- Add all ingredients apart from oat milk to food processor. Process until smooth and creamy, stopping to scrape the sides if necessary, about 2 minutes.
- With the food processor running, slowly drizzle in oat milk.
- Transfer to a container and chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Top with dark chocolate shavings if desired. Enjoy!
- Substitute oat milk with whatever plant milk you have on hand.
- I used a combination of maple syrup and monk fruit sweetener but you can use any sweetener of your choice! Just keep in mind you might need to adjust the amount of liquid (plant milk) accordingly.
- Adjust amount of sweetener according to your preference for sweetness!
- Feel free to use other nut or seed butters of your choice, but just note that the flavor profile might change.