Looking for a recipe for a low-carb smoothie recipe without banana? Look no further! The secret ingredient in this one is frozen cauliflower which creates a creamy base while being lower in carbs than bananas. Promise you can't taste the cauliflower!
Prep Time 5 mins
Cooking Time -
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- You can use frozen cauliflower florets or frozen riced cauliflower. Alternatively, if using fresh cauliflower, first steam it and let cool completely before using.
- I used 2 dates but you can use more or less depending on how sweet you like your smoothie.
- Use you favorite chocolate protein powder!
- I used oat milk but you can use whatever milk you like eg. dairy milk, soy milk, almond milk.