Tasty, Mexican-inspired chicken taco lettuce wraps, filled with avocado and tomatoes. It's healthy, low carb and can be made within minutes. You can also make extra portions of the chicken for meal prep, then simply re-heat, assemble with the other ingredients and enjoy!
Prep Time 10 mins
Cooking Time 5 mins
- Dice tomatoes, avocado and chicken.
- In a bowl, combine all spices and salt. Add diced chicken and mix until all pieces are evenly coated in spices.
- Heat up olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken until slightly browned and cooked through. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Assemble your lettuce cups by filling each one with cooked chicken, avocado and tomatoes.
- Top with optional hot sauce or sriracha for a spicy kick. Enjoy!
- If you don't have all the spices, you can omit them and use 1 tbsp taco seasoning instead.
- Omit chili powder and hot sauce/sriracha if you don't like spicy.
- Replace chicken with other protein of choice if you like! Shrimps, fish or tofu would be good substitutes.