Full of flavor, easily customizable and not to mention adorable, these mini English muffin pizzas are so fun and easy to make and much healthier than regular pizza! Have it for breakfast, snack, lunch, or really anytime of the day!
Prep Time 5 mins
Cooking Time 10 mins
Tomato pizza sauce
Sugar-free BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 400ºF / 200ºC.
- Prepare all your toppings if you haven’t done so yet.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and arrange the muffin halves on it. Toast the muffins in the oven for 2 minutes.
- Take toasted muffins out of the oven. Spread pizza sauce or sugar-free BBQ sauce on each one, then top with desired toppings.
- Return to oven and bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese are bubbly and golden. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
- You can prepare the topping ahead of time and store in the fridge separately to make the cooking process a breeze.
- Get creative with the toppings! The possible combinations are endless here. Some of my favorites are: BBQ sauce + chicken + mozzarella, ham + corn + tomato + cheese, mushroom + pepperoni + spinach + cheese.
- Don’t skip the pre-toasting step! It will ensure the muffins don’t get a soggy base.