This overnight oats tastes like lemon cheesecake while still being light and refreshing and not overly sweet. A quick and easy breakfast that will satisfy any sweet cravings but not send you off to a sugar high!
Prep Time 5 mins
Cooking Time -
- In a large glass jar or container with a lid, add all the ingredients for overnight oats and mix thoroughly until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, top overnight oats with coconut yogurt, your favorite granola and zest from half a lemon. Enjoy!
- I used oat milk for this recipe but feel free to use whatever plant milk you have on hand.
- You can also use dairy milk and dairy yogurt if you prefer.
- Make sure to use certified gluten free oats and gluten free granola if you are sensitive to gluten.
- You may substitute monk fruit sweetener with any other sweetener of choice. Feel free to adjust the sweetness according to your preference as well!