This single serving of cinnamon rolls in a mug is like magic! It can be made in under 5 minutes and is perfect for when those dessert cravings hit and you need dessert ASAP! It's vegan, so naturally dairy free, and can be made sugar and gluten free as well!
Prep Time 5 mins
Cooking Time 2 mins
- Mash banana. Then add 6 tbsp flour and baking powder. Mix until combined. You should have a thick dough that is slightly sticky. Add a splash of almond milk if it's too dry and add more flour if it's too wet.
- Place dough on a floured bench, and flatten it with floured hands.
- Brush flattened dough with melted coconut oil. Then sprinkle 1 tsp cinnamon and 1 tbsp coconut sugar all over it.
- Roll up the dough into a log. Slice into 3 equal parts.
- Make your sauce by mixing all the ingredients for the sauce until combined in a microwave safe bowl or a tall mug.
- Place the three pieces of sliced dough in the same bowl with the sauce. Microwave for 60-90 seconds.
- Let cool slightly and enjoy immediately.
- These cinnamon rolls don't keep well. Enjoy them immediately!
- Use a tall mug or a deep bowl for microwaving, otherwise the sauce might boil over and spill everywhere.
- You may substitute coconut sugar with your preferred sweetener of choice.
- You may substitute plain four with your favorite gluten free flour blend if gluten intolerant.