Spiralizing vegetables make them so much funner to eat! Don't you agree? This recipe for creamy zoodles with hot smoked salmon requires only one pan and less than 10 minutes to throw together and is so satisfying and good for you!
Prep Time 5 mins
Cooking Time 5 mins
- Spiralize zucchini using a spiralizer or a vegetable peeler into zoodles.
- Add zoodles to a non-stick skillet and sprinkle salt all over. Cook over medium-low heat for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly, until the zoodles naturally release some water.
- Reduce heat to low heat. Add tahini, black pepper and hot smoked salmon. Give everything a stir and break up salmon into smaller pieces. Cook for 1-2 minutes until salmon is warmed up, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Squeeze lemon juice all over zoodles. Give everything a final stir and serve. Top with more cracked black pepper if desired. Enjoy!
- Feel free to omit salmon and substitute with mushrooms or your favorite alternative proteins to make this dish vegan-friendly.
- You may substitute tahini with any other neutral-tasting nut or seed butter eg. cashew butter or almond butter.