These rainbow veggie pinwheels are the perfect meal for when you don't feel like cooking! Loaded with fresh and colorful veggies and hummus, all rolled up inside a wholegrain tortilla, they also make a fun snack or appetizer.
Prep Time 15 mins
Cooking Time -
- Thinly slice red bell pepper, cucumber, carrot and purple cabbage.
- Spread hummus evenly over tortillas.
- Arrange sliced veggies neatly in rows across the tortillas.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly.
- Cut crosswise into pinwheels and serve immediately.
- Hummus recipe can be found here.
- If the ends of the tortillas fall apart when rolling, you can use more hummus to seal them.
- Use any vegetables you like! Spinach, red onion, yellow and green bell pepper will also work well.
- Add proteins such as tofu or shredded chicken if you like.
- Use gluten-free wraps if you are sensitive to gluten.