Sourdough cream cheese with spirulina, or avocado cream cheese on sourdough toast? Smoked salmon, eggs, fresh herbs or no? Pick your base of choice and get creative with the toppings. This one is so easy and there's something for everyone.
Prep Time 5 mins
Cooking Time -
- Toast sliced sourdough bread (optional: toast it in a pan with some butter to make it extra tasty).
- Mix cream cheese with blue spirulina or avocado or both, whichever you like.
- Spread your cream cheese mix on your sourdough toast.
- Serve on its own or with whatever toppings you like! Smoked salmon? Eggs - fried, poached, scrambled? Fresh herbs? Get creative!
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper (optional).
- Use any sourdough you fancy.
- Cream cheese and spirulina mix can be made in a batch and stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Avocado browns easily so if you use avocado you should eat it straight away.