Curried tofu salad is delicious and makes an excellent substitute filling for traditional curried egg sandwiches! As an added bonus, the spices in curry powder have many health benefits such as reducing inflammation and improving blood sugar levels. The salad is great as a filling for sandwiches, wraps, or as a topping for rice crackers.
Prep Time 10 mins
Cooking Time -
Vegan Curried Egg Salad
Other Ingredients for Sandwich
- Drain tofu and pat dry with a paper towel. Crumble it into a big mixing bowl with your hands until you get a "smashed egg" consistency.
- Add all other ingredients apart from the wholegrain bread. Mix until combined.
- Add crumbled tofu to mixing bowl and mix until combined.
- Assemble sandwich by layering one slice of bread, lettuce, vegan curried egg salad, and top with the second slice of bread. Enjoy!
- The black salt is what gives an "eggy" flavor. You may substitute with regular salt if you like.
- Adjust the amount of seasonings to your preference.
- Use whatever bread you like! Sourdough will be another great option.
- The vegan curried egg salad will be great for wraps or a topping for rice crackers as well.